Resources in brief
- Order in the Web. Lin, David // Australian Personal Computer;Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p56
Reviews the book `Electronic Publishing Construction Kit,' by Scott Johnson.
- Electronics library. // Popular Electronics;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p34
Presents the book `Electronic Publishing Construction Kit: Creating Multimedia for Disk, CD-ROM, and the World Wide Web,' by Scott Johnson. Information provided by the book.
- Electronic texts. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep94, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p246
Reviews books on electronic texts. Includes `If We Build It: Communications and Networking Technologies: Proceedings of the North American Serials Interest Group, Inc.,' Suzanne McMahon, Miriam Plam and Pam Dunn; `What Is Cyberspace,' by Michel Bauwens; `Librarians, Self-Censorship, and...
- Electronic publishing. Ober, John; Philips, Margaret // Computers in Libraries;Apr95, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p77
Offers a brief description of several books. `No Copying,' by Robert L. Jacobson; `Spinning the World Wide Web: An HTML Primer,' by James Powell; `Internet publishing Tools Proliferate,' by Steven Vaughan-Nichols.
- Desktop publishing. Gillespie, T. // Library Journal;1/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p168
Reviews a number of books designed for desktop publishing, a healthy market that is expected to grow tenfold during the next year. Includes `Collier's Rules for Desktop Design and Typography,' by David Collier; `Publish It!,' by Paul Garrison; `Using Ventura Publishing,' by Skye Lininger;...
- Bookshelf. // Information Today;Sep98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p62
Reviews a number of books relating to electronic publishing including `Electronic Styles: A Handbook for Citing Electronic Information,' by Xia Li and Nancy Crane, `The Internet Unplugged,' by Michael A. Banks, `The Dictionary of Multimedia,' by Brad Hansen, Franklin, Beedle and Associated Inc.,...
- Electronic Publishing Plus: Media for a Technological Future (Book). // Futurist;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p32
Reviews the book 'Electronic Publishing Plus: Media for a Technological Future,' edited by Martin Greenberger.
- Using Facebook. Wiley, Deborah Lynne // Online;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p63
The article reviews the book "Using Facebook," by Kent Joshi and Patrice-Anne Rutledge.
- Effective Blogging for Libraries. Rowan, Elisabeth E. // Journal of the Medical Library Association;Oct2011, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p321
The article reviews the book "Effective Blogging for Libraries for Libraries," by Connie Crosby.