- The State, Young People and Youth Training: In and Against the Training State. Neary, Mike // Capital & Class;Spring96, Vol. 17 Issue 58, p158
Reviews the book "The State, Young People and Youth Training: In and Against the Training State," by Phil Mizen.
- Working Effectively with Young People. A training manual for youth workers, leaders and facilitators (Book). Brock-Utne, Birgit // International Review of Education / Internationale Zeitschrift f;1997, Vol. 43 Issue 2/3, p264
Reviews the book `Working Effectivity With Young People. A Training Manual for Youth Workers, Leaders and Facilitators,' edited by Joseph Veramu.
- Solutions for young homeless people. Finnemore, Charlie // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;3/19/2009, p24
The article reviews the book "Working With Young Homeless People," by Phil Robinson.
- The Diversity Training Handbook (Book). Fowler, Alan // People Management;9/26/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p58
Reviews the book 'The Diversity Training Handbook,' by Phil Clements and John Jones.
- The Young People's Yellow Pages (Book). Wasmuth, Mary // School Library Journal;Dec83, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p90
Reviews the book 'The Young People's Yellow Pages; A National Sourcebook for Youth,' by Alvin Rosenbaum.
- American Youth. // Publishers Weekly;12/4/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 48, p31
The article reviews the book "American Youth," by Phil Lamarche.
- Book review: Reference. Mayer, Lauren L.; Fleishhacker, Joy // School Library Journal;Feb93, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p122
Reviews the book `The Young People's Atlas of the United States,' by James Harrison.
- Misspent Youth: Young People and Crime. Millar, Malcolm // British Journal of Social Work;Oct97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p776
The article reviews the book "Misspent Youth: Young People and Crime."
- Reviews. Leacock, Vivian // British Journal of Criminology;2000, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p174
Reviews the books `Understanding Youth and Crime: Listening to Youth?,' by Sheila Brown and `Young People and Youth Justice,' by Kevin Haines and Mark Drakeford.