New in print
- Key Issues in Women's Work: Female heterogeneity and the polarisation of women's employment. Wrigley, Chris // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring98, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p120
Reviews the book "Key Issues in Women's Work: Female Heterogeneity and the Polarisation of Women's Employment," by Catherine Hakim.
- African Business book service. // African Business;Nov96, Issue 215, p40
Reviews the book `How to Succeed on Business Trips,' by David Cohen.
- BUCHHINWEIS. // Ergotherapie & Rehabilitation;Oct2012, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p39
A review of the book, "Krankheit und Berufsleben. Erfahrungen und RatschlÃ¤ge zu Rente, Reha, Wiedereingliederung und Co," by Susanne Kostorz is presented.
- Asperger's on the Job. Henderson, Nancy // Exceptional Parent;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p12
The article reviews the book "Asperger's on the Job," by Rudy Simone.
- SHARING IN DEVELOPMENT (Book). Simmons, Andre // Annals of Regional Science;Jul76, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p152
Reviews the book 'Sharing in Development--A Programme of Employment Equity and Growth for the Philippines,' by the International Labour Office in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Services in Europe (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3/4, p466
Reviews the book 'Services in Europe. Data 1995-1997.'
- Employment and Economic Reform (Book Review). Idris, Babiker // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Feb89, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p231
Reviews the book `Employment and Economic Reform: Towards a Strategy for the Sudan.'
- Creating Jobs (Book Review). Barnes, William F. // Monthly Labor Review;Jun79, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p50
Reviews the book 'Creating Jobs: Public Employment Programs and Wage Subsidies,' edited by John L. Palmer.
- Manpower and Employment (Book Review). // Monthly Labor Review;Jan74, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'Manpower and Employment: A Source Book for Social Workers,' edited by Margaret Purvine.