- Book reviews. Studd, Dave // Guidance & Counseling;Jan91, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p76
Reviews the book `Transitions. A Practical Guide to the Workplace,' by Linda Winder, Sonja Stih, and Jim O'Connor.
- Ecumenical amnesia. Newbigin, Lesslie // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jan94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p2
Reviews the book `Ecumenism in Transition: A Paradigm Shift in the Ecumenical Movement?,' by Konrad Raiser.
- BR:Reviews. Faires, Nora // Journal of American Ethnic History;Summer98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p128
Reviews the book `People in Transit: German Migrations in Comparative Perspective, 1820-1930,' edited by Dirk Hoerder and Jorg Nagler.
- Best books. Oeltjen, Holly // Women in Business;May/Jun93, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p7
Reviews the book `In Transition: From the Harvard Business School Club of New York's Career Management Seminar,' by Mary Lindley Burton and Richard A. Wedemeyer.
- Book Reviews. Leung, K.K. // Pacific Affairs;Fall98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p407
Reviews the book `China's Transition: Toward a Market Economy, Civil Society and Democracy,' by Xia Li Lollar.
- Book Reviews. Zweig, David // Pacific Affairs;Winter99/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p581
Reviews the book `Zouping in Transition: The Process of Reform in Rural North China,' edited by Andrew G. Walder.
- Does China Have the Cultural Preconditions for Democracy? Friedman, Edward // Philosophy East & West;Jul99, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p346
No abstract available.
- Missing connections. Hatch, Ronald B. // Essays on Canadian Writing;Summer90, Issue 41, p21
Reviews the book `In Transit,' by Mavis Gallant.
- Bookshelf. Liao, Darlene M. // China Business Review;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the book `China's Transition,' by Andrew J. Nathan.