- Toolkit aims to boost learning. Mayo, Andrew // People Management;3/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p44
Reviews the book `Tools for a Learning Organization,' by Michael Pearn and Chris Mulrooney.
- Difference of emphasis. Critchlow, Emma // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p60
Reviews the books `Tools for Managing Diversity,' by Pearn Kandola, and `Valuing Diversity at Work,' by Ken Birkett and Val Rowland.
- Empower tools. Parker, George // People Management;10/29/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p77
Reviews the book `Empowering Team Learning,' by Michael Pearn.
- Managing Diversity. // People Management;4/20/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p49
The article reviews the book "Managing Diversity," by Pearn Kandola.
- Medical Butterflies: Flitting Vignettes of Medical History. LEGGAT, PETER A. // Health & History: Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Societ;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p193
The article reviews the book "Medical Butterflies: Flitting Vignettes of Medical History" by John Pearn.
- Drake's Leat: Safe Water for a City. // Health & History: Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Societ;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p152
The article reviews the book "Drake's Leat: Safe Water for a City" by John Pearn and Christopher Gardner-Thorpe.
- Assessment and Development Centres. Burn, Alyson // Personnel Today;3/28/2006, p38
The article reviews the book "Assessment and Development Centres," by Iain Ballantyne and Nigel Povah.
- Progressive benefits. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p58
Reviews the book `The Gower Assessment and Development Centre,' compiled by Julie Hay.
- THOMAS PEARNE, OF PETERHOUSE, CAMBRIDGE: SHAKESPEARE CRITIC. SHERBO, ARTHUR // Notes & Queries;Sep2008, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p348
The article explores the criticism of William Shakespeare by Thomas Pearne in his book review of "Shakespeare," edited by Issac Reed and published in 1785. The review was originally serialized in the 1786 British periodical the "Monthly Review." The author compares Pearne's comments with the...