- Another 75 ways to Liven up Your Training. // Management Services;Jun99, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p3
The article focuses on the publishing of a collection of energizing activities under the title 75 Ways to Liven up Your Training by Martin Orridge. The same author had compiled a further collection. As with the first, most of these activities in Orridge's new book required little in the way of...
- Pensions: The Hidden Cost of Public Safety (Book). Hall, Charles A. // Labor Studies Journal;Fall87, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p93
Reviews the book 'Pensions: The Hidden Cost of Public Safety,' by Robert M. Fogelson.
- Understanding Pensions. Disney, Richard // Economic Issues;Mar2005, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p67
Reviews the book "Understanding Pensions," by Martin Sullivan.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PRIVATE PENSIONS (Book Review). Lindquist, John R. // American Bar Association Journal;Jul76, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p838
Reviews the book 'Fundamentals of Private Pensions,' by Dan M. McGill.
- Nest on to the agenda. Williams, Audrey // People Management;8/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p55
Reviews the book 'Pensions,' by Andrew Scrimshaw.
- Planning Your Pension (Book). // People Management;7/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p50
Reviews the book 'Planning Your Pension,' by Sue Ward.
- Modern Pensions. Counsell, Gail // Accountancy;Mar1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1075, p150
Reviews the book 'Modern Pensions,' by Norman Touldon.
- Pension Plans. // Labor Law Journal;Jan59, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p51
Reviews the book "Pensions," by James Hamilton and Dorrance Bronson.
- Cigno, A. and Werding, M.: Children and Pensions. Schr�der, Carsten // Journal of Economics;Aug2008, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p87
This article reviews the book "Children & Pensions" by A. Cigno and M. Werding.