`Hollywood epic' on diversity at work misses main plot
- `Hollywood epic' on diversity at work misses main plot. Kandola, Rajvinder; Kandola, Pearn // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p41
Reviews the books `The American Mosaic: An In-depth Study on the Future of Diversity at Work,' by Anthony Carnevale and Susan Stone and `Managing Cultural Diversity at Work,' by Khizar Humayun Ansari and June Jackson.
- Noted and quoted. Petrini, Catherine; Thomas, Rebecca // Training & Development;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p13
Presents a quote taken from the book `The American Mosaic: An In-Depth Report on the Future of Diversity at Work,' by Anthony Patrick Carnevale and Susan Carole Stone about the role of minority women at the workplace.
- A detailed study of diversity in the United States. Hodge, John // HR Magazine;Apr96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p101
Reviews the book `The American Mosaic: An In-Depth Report on the Future of Diversity at Work,' by Anthony Patrick Carnevele and Susan Carol Stone.
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p55
Reviews the book `The American Mosiac: An In-Depth Report on the Future of Diversity at Work,' by Anthony Patrick Carnevale and Susan Carol Stone.
- Editorial. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov74, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p186
Editorial. Focuses on the joys of book reviewing. Reasons why book reviews sometimes appear in print a year or two years after the date of publication; Books that do not require full review; Rules on finding a book reviewer.
- Changes, Changes: First Opinions, Second Reactions Documents Its Second Year. May, Jill P. // First Opinions -- Second Reactions;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the paired books reviews that fit the idea of "first opinion, second reactions," and the commentary by author Andrea Warren.
- Introduction: Lessons From Zombies and Cockroaches--Learning From Our Past as We Create Paths Forward Into the Future. Kenworthy, Amy L. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Mar2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p136
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the guest editors present book reviews on varied topics.
- get reviewed. // ForeWord Reviews;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information of the printed and online book review services offered by "ForeWord Review" magazine.
- BOOKS IN REVIEW. Pellegrini, David // New England Theatre Journal;2010, Vol. 21, p159
An introduction to a series of book reviews, published within the issue, is presented.