- Current literature. // Employee Benefits Journal;Dec94, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p34
Reviews books on employee benefits management. Includes `The 1994 Guide to Pensions and Labour Law in Europe: With Japan and the USA'; `Pension Answer Book, 9th edition,' by Stephen J. Krass; `Fiduciary Standards in Pension and Trust Fund Management, 2nd edition,' by Betty Linn Krikorian.
- A Guide to Labour Law in Zimbabwe. TAKUPIWA, NYANGA // Research & Practice in Human Resource Management;Dec2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, Special section p1
The article reviews the book "A Guide to Labour Law in Zimbabwe," by I. Machinagambi.
- The Manager's Guide to Employee Benefits (Book). McNamara, Michael J. // Benefits Quarterly;1987 Second Quarter, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p56
Reviews the book "The Manager's Guide to Employee Benefits," by Ronald M. Foster Jr.
- The Definitive Guide to HR Communication: Engaging Employees in Benefits, Pay, and Performance. Jacobs, Barbara // Booklist;2/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p36
Reviews the book "The Definitive Guide to HR Communication: Engaging Employees in Benefits, Pay, and Performance," by Alison Davis.
- The Code of International Labour Law. Adams, Roy J. // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Winter2006, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p176
The article reviews the book "The Code of International Labour Law," by Neville Rubin.
- The Law School Survival Guide (Book). Becelia, Mary // NACE Journal;Winter2004, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p12
Reviews the book "The Law School Survival Guide."
- What you need to know before you call a lawyer. // Secretary;Aug/Sep95, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p48
Reviews books from the `Layman's Law Guides' series edited by Richard L. Strohm. Includes `The Layman's Law Guide to Your Rights in the Workplace: An Employee's Guide to Legal Protection'; `The Layman's Law Guide to Adoption: A Legal Guide for Birth and Adoptive Parents,' by Kelly Allen Siffeman.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: BOOKSHELF. // Benefits Quarterly;2010 Third Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p55
The article reviews several books including "Flexible Benefits Answer Book," sixth edition, by Ashley Gillihan, "Complete Guide to Human Resources and the Law," by Dana Shilling, and "The Three Rs of Employee Benefits: Recruiting, Retention, Rewards," by Robert Arnoff and Leah Shepherd.
- Australian Compulsory Arbitration/The Employer, the Employee and the Law/Law in Labour Relations: An Australian Essay. // Labour History;May1983, Issue 44, p127
The article reviews the book "Australian Compulsory Arbitration," second edition, by J. H. Portus, "The Employer, the Employee and the Law," fourth edition, by E. I. Sykes and "Law in Labour Relations: An Australian Essay," by G. H. Sorrell.