Step up to better your disability track record
- Julia Duckworth Stephen (Book). Cassei, Jeris // Library Journal;12/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 20, p115
Reviews the book 'Julia Duckworth Stephen: stories for children, essays for adults,' by Julia Duckworth Stephen.
- Business Grammar & Practice. // TESL-EJ;Jun2005, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1
Reviews the book "Business Grammar & Practice: Student Book," by Michael Duckworth.
- Books. // Metro (NZ);Jan1998, Issue 199, p100
Reviews the book `Studmuffin,' by Marilyn Duckworth.
- Help for handicapped children (Book Review). Thould, A.K. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);12/4/1982, Vol. 285 Issue 6355, p1649
Reviews the book 'Children with Disabilities and Their Families: A Review of Research,' by Mark Philip and Derek Duckworth.
- JULIA STEPHEN'S PROSE: AN UNINTENTIONAL SELF-PORTRAIT. Broughton, Panthea Reid // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;1989, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p125
Reviews the book "Julia Duckworth Stephen: Stories for Children, Essays for Adults," edited by Diane F. Gillespie and Elizabeth Steele.
- Younger Readers. Maher, Sue // Reading Time;May99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p36
Reviews the book `Moxiana,' by Michael Stephens.
- Mudlark (Book). // Reading Time;Nov2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p29
Reviews the book "Mudlark," by Michael Stephens.
- Books. // Total Health;Apr94, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p50
Reviews the book `Healing for the Empty Heart,' by Marion Duckworth.
- Book reviews: Christian fiction. Hudak, Melissa; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;9/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p162
Reviews the book `Remembering the Roses,' by Marion Duckworth.