- The business case for nurturing third-agers. Curnow, Barry // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p55
Reviews the book `Age and Employment,' by Richard Worsley.
- Newly published. // People Management;9/11/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p54
Reviews the book `Contracts of Employment: Law and Practice,' by Robert Upex and Vivien Shrubsall.
- Reviews: CD-ROM, online & video. Desmarais, Norman; Glantz, Shelley // Book Report;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p89
Reviews the videotape `Rewarding Employment: How to Get a Really Good Job,' produced by JIST Works.
- Book reviews. Ferro, Jolenea // Education & Treatment of Children (ETC);Feb92, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p84
Reviews the book `Supported Employment: Models, Methods, and Issues,' edited by F.R. Rusch.
- Shorter reviews. // Contemporary Review;Jun95, Vol. 266 Issue 1553, p335
Reviews the book `Full Employment: Death of an Ideal (1945-1983),' by Michael J. Disney.
- Forecasts: Fiction. Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;8/24/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 38, p64
Reviews the book `Lifetime Employment,` by Floyd Kemske.
- Forgotten sermon. Berry, Roger // New Statesman;04/25/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4331, p53
Reviews the book `Full Employment: A Pledge Betrayed,' by John Grieve Smith.
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Aug94, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p71
Reviews the book `Lifetime Employment,' by Floyd Kemske.
- Pick of business bunch is a rose-tinted spectacle. Ryden, Oonagh // People Management;07/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p52
Reviews the book `Britain's Best Employers: A Guide to the 100 Most Attractive Companies to Work For,' by Paul Donkersley.