Apply within to keep tabs on CV technology
- The electronic revolution in finding a job. Cass, Monte; Harrison, Barbara // Vocational Education Journal;May94, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p41
Reviews the books `Electronic Job Search Revolution' and `Electronic Resume Revolution,' both by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas J. morrow.
- Maps to job hunting on the information superhighway. // Secretary;Jun/Jul94, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p4
Highlights the books `Electronic Job Search Revolution: Win With the New Technology That's Reshaping Today's Job market' and `Electronic Resume Revolution: Create a Winning Resume for the New World of Job Seeking,' by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas Morrow. Need for job hunters to tailor their...
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Jacobs, Barbara // Booklist;1/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p882
Reviews the books `Electronic Job Search Revolution: Win With the New Technology,' by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas J. Morrow and `Electronic Resume Revolution: Creating a Winning Resume for the New World of Job Seeking,' by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas J. Morrow.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Farber, Alan // Library Journal;2/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p171
Reviews the books `Electronic Resume Revolution,' by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas J. Morrow and `Electronic Job-Search Revolution,' by Joyce Lain Kennedy and Thomas J. Morrow.
- Hacking your way to the top. // Men's Health;Mar95, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p28
Provides information on how to make your resume stand out to a computer. How more companies are using computers to process job resumes; Tips on what the software is looking for, according to Joyce Lain Kennedy, senior author of `Electronic Resume Revolution'; How to receive a free pamphlet on...
- CVs and Job Applications (Book). Okusi, John // Supply Management;3/4/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p31
Reviews the book "CV's and Job Applications," by Judith Leigh.
- Land That Job! (Book). Lybarger, Sandra K. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jun83, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p640
Reviews the book 'Land That Job!,' by Thomas L. Moffatt.
- Find Out How Well You Know Your Crew. // Eli's Home Care Week;8/6/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p226
The article reviews the book "All Hands on Deck: Choosing the Right People for the Right Jobs," by Richard Warner.
- Methods of Selection. Seashore, Carl E. // Journal of Higher Education;Apr1936, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p227
The article reviews the book "EXAMINING FELLOWSHIP APPLICANTS," by Carl C. Brigham.