New in print
- Going It Alone : The Family Life and Social Situation of the Single Parent (Book). Jones, Shirley J. // Social Work;Mar/Apr83, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p172
Reviews the book "Going it Alone: The Family Life and Social Situation of the Single Parent," Robert S. Weiss.
- Go It Alone (Book). // Management Today;Nov2003, p36
Reviews the book "Go It Alone," by Geoff Burch.
- GOING IT ALONE: THE FAMILY LIFE AND SOCIAL SITUATION OF THE SINGLE PARENT (Book). Fassinger, Polly A. // Journal of Comparative Family Studies;Autumn86, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p407
Reviews the book "Going it Alone: The Family Life and Social Situation of the Single Parent," by Robert S. Weiss.
- Resources. // Educational Leadership;Apr98, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p90
Reviews the book `Going It Alone: A Study of Massachusetts Charter Schools,' by Abby R. Weiss.
- Single motherhood--the best choice? Woodard, Joe // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/18/94, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p42
Reviews the book `Going It Alone: Unplanned Single Motherhood in Canada,' by Janet Ajzenstat, Elizabeth Cassidy, Elise Carter and Gerald Bierling.
- Going it alone. // New Yorker;7/28/1980, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p103
The article reviews the book "Going It Alone," by Michael Innes.
- Write Right! (Book). Brandenberg, Mary // Accountancy;Aug1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1116, p147
Reviews the book 'Write Right!,' by Jan Venolia.
- BE EMPOWERED (Book). // Ebony;May2002, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p20
Reviews the book 'Be Empowered: 30 Days of Meditation for Men of Color,' by Terrance Dean.
- Extraordinary Women. Dunn, Tracy Loeffelholz // Yes!;Fall2007, Issue 43, p56
The article reviews the book "Women Empowered," by Phil Borges.