- Thriving on Change in Organizations. // Executive Edge Newsletter;Apr97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p8
Reviews the book `Thriving on Change in Organizations,' edited by R. Crandall.
- Successfully Managing Change in Organizations (Book). Dunn, Richard L. // Plant Engineering;Feb2002, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p30
Reviews the book 'Successfully Managing Change in Organizations: A User's Guide,' by Stephen J. Thomas.
- SOCIAL CHANGE AND COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONS (Book). Freeman, John Henry // Social Forces;Dec73, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p285
Reviews the book "Social Change and Complex Organizations," by Jerald Hage and Michael Aiken.
- Change in Organizations. Mirvis, Philip H. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Dec84, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p656
Reviews the book "Change in Organizations," by Paul S. Goodman.
- To Change or Not to Change? // Developing Leaders;Autumn2013, Issue 13, p78
The article reviews the book "To Change or Not to Change? The Surprising Reality of Change in Organizations" by Ralf Wetzel and Holger Regber.
- Viral change: the alternative of slow, painful and unsuccessful management of change in organizations. Wilson, T. D. // Information Research;Apr2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p14
The article reviews the book "Viral Change: The Alternative of Slow, Painful and Unsuccessful Management of Change in Organizations," by Leandro Herrero.
- Institutional Change and Healthcare Organizations (Book). Leicht, Kevin T. // Social Forces;Dec2001, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p733
Reviews the book "Institutional Change and Healthcare Organizations: From Professional Dominance to Managed Care," by W. Richard Scott, Martin Ruef, Peter J. Mendel and Carol A. Caronna.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.