An analysis of new ways of working that forgets the old
- Wake up to change. Lloyd, Bruce // Director (00123242);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p81
Reviews the book `Creating Tomorrow's Organization: Unlocking the Benefits of Future Work,'; by David Birchall and Laurence Lyons.
- Projects, not structure, define future workplace. MENDA, KATHLEEN; Brotheton, Phaedra // HR Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p113
Reviews the book `Creating Tomorrow's Organization: Unlocking the Benefits of Future Work,' by David Birchall and Laurence Lyons. Authors' belief that the traditional organization as at an end; Exploration on how some organizations have made the transition; Conceptual nature of the book.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...
- History bookshelf. // American History;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
Presents briefs on various books and videos on American history. `The Encyclopedia of New York City'; `Between Two Fires: American Indians In The Civil War'; `The Secret Service'; Details on other books.