- Straight Talk to Parents (Book Review). Friedman, Ann M. // Library Journal;10/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p2058
Reviews the book 'Straight Talk to Parents: How You Can Help Your Child Get the Best Out of School,' by Mary Susan Miller and Samm Sinclair Baker.
- The Alzheimer's Health Care Handbook: How To Get the Best Medical Care for Your Relative with Alzheimer's Disease In and Out of the Hospital (Book). Bensing, Karen McNally // Library Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 15, p86
Reviews the book "The Alzheimer's Health Care Handbook: How to Get the Best Medical Care for Your Relative With Alzheimer's Disease In and Out of the Hospital," by Mary S. Mittelman and Cynthia Eptstein.
- Getting the best from your team. // NZ Business;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
The article reviews the book "Competence and Commitment: Getting the Best From Your Team," by Lee Astridge and Caroline Britton.
- Bookcase : KiwiSaver Max - How to get the best out of it. Read, Ellen // New Zealand Management;Sep2008, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p27
The article reviews the book "KiwiSaver Max: How to Get the Best Out of It," by Mary Holm.
- Getting the best out of KiwiSaver. // NZ Business;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p15
The article reviews the book "Kiwi Saver Max: How to Get the Best Out of It," by Mary Holm.
- Super readers' offer from The Food Doctor. // Diva;Jan2009, Issue 152, p88
The article reviews the book "Supereating: Getting the Best Out of Your Food," by Ian Marber.
- Put Your Best Foot Forward (Book). Zabel, Diane // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Spring2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p224
Reviews the book 'Put Your Best Foot Forward,' by Mary Murray Bosrock.
- A Manager's Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the BEST Out of Your Employees. Foose, Dana // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Winter2010/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p87
The article reviews the book "A Manager's Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the Best Out of Your Employees," by Brian Emerson and Anne Loehr.
- Getting Your Message Out. Crowley, Mary E. // Newspaper Research Journal;Summer1984, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p65
Reviews the book "Getting Your Message Out," by Michael M. Klepper.