- Take your partnership. Morton, Clive // People Management;10/28/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p79
Reviews the book `Employee Relations,' by John Gennard and Graham Judge.
- Gone, but not forgotten. Healy, George // People Management;9/26/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p53
Reviews the book `Employee Relations, Volume 18, Number 4, The Commission on Industrial Relations in Britain 1969-74,' by Sid Kessler and Gill Palmer.
- Reference books bulletin. Whiteley, Sandy // Booklist;9/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p184
Reviews the book `BNA's 1993 Source Book on Collective Bargaining & Employee Relations,' compiled by Michael C. Davis.
- RESEARCH HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS. Saini, Debi S. // Indian Journal of Industrial Relations;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p577
The article reviews the book "Research Handbook of Comparative Employee Relations," edited by Michael Bary & Adrian Wilkinson.
- Emerging Patterns of Employee Relations (Book). Poole, Michael // Journal of General Management;Autumn90, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p92
Reviews the book 'Emerging Patterns of Employee Relations,' by Mick Marchington and Philip Parker.
- Exploring Employee Relations. Nicholson, John // Personnel Today;6/5/2007, p34
The article reviews the book "Exploring Employee Relations," by Mike Leat.
- Developments in Public Employee Relations: Legislative, Judicial, Administrative (Book Review). Hanslowe, Kurt L. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan67, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p319
Reviews the book "Developments in Public Employee Relations: Legislative, Judicial, Administrative," edited by Kenneth O. Warner.
- Learning from Saturn: A Look at the Boldest Experiment in Corporate Governance and Employee Relations (Book). Belzer, Michael H. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct2004, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p144
The article reviews the book "Learning from Saturn: A Look at the Boldest Experiment in Corporate Governance and Employee Relations," by Saul A. Rubinstein and Thomas A. Kochan.
- Don't Miss Reading. // HR Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p84
The article reviews several books, including "2012 Guide to Bold New Ideas for Making Work Work," "The Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws, Third Edition," by Lisa Guerin and Amy DelPo, and "From Hello to Goodbye: Proactive Tips for Maintaining Positive Employee Relations," by Christine...