Advanced Analytical Tools for the Planner's PC
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p31
This article focuses on results of a survey of readers' views on various financial planning issues in the U.S. as of August 26, 2002. The August 2002 Technology column provided tips for tackling a mountain of e-mail. Ed McCarthy's August 2002 article profiled changes in software distribution...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Success as a Personal Financial Planner. Bregman, William // CPA Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p14
The article reviews the book "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Success as a Personal Financial Planner," by John P. Napolitano.
- Succession Planning Strategies for the Financial Planner (Book). Liptow, Jennifer // Financial Planning;Jan2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p32
Reviews the book "Succession Planning Strategies for the Financial Planners," by David K. Goad.
- Best practices. Leyes, Maggie // Advisor Today;May2005, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p74
Reviews the book "In Search of the Perfect Model: The Distinctive Business Strategies of Leading Financial Planners," by Mary Rowland.
- Financial Planners and Planning Organizations Directory, First Edition. // Marketing News;2/15/88, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p22
The article reviews the book "Financial Planners and Planning Organizations Directory," First Edition, edited by Steven Wasserman, Jacqueline Wasserman O'Brien and Judy Popp.
- THE CUTTING EDGE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (Book). Wood, Sharon // Finance Week;5/31/2004 Supplement - Richer Life, p6
Reviews the book "The Cutting Edge in Financial Services," by Bob Veres.
- Run It Like a Business (Book). Liptow, Jennifer A. // Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p30
Reviews the book "Run It Like a Business: Top Financial Planners Weigh in on Practice Management," by Richard K. Koreto.
- 101 Tips for Selling Financial Services. // Marketing News;3/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p23
The article reviews the book "101 Tips for Selling Financial Services," by Linda Richardson.
- Secrets to Pass Along. Morrow, Edwin P. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p87
Reviews the book "The Seven Secrets of Financial Success," by Jack Root and Doug Mortenson.