- ASHA reviews: Books in brief. Morris, Hughlett L. // ASHA;Sep94, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p69
Reviews the book `Tackling Dyslexia: The Bangor Way,' by Ann Cooke.
- Reviews: Nonfiction. Yutzey, Susan D. // Book Report;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p51
Reviews the book `Dyslexia,' by Wendy Moragne.
- Coping with Dyslexia (Book Review). Gordon, Martha // School Library Journal;Dec2000, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p158
Reviews the book `Coping With Dyslexia,' by Karen Donnelly.
- Dyslexia: Theory and Practice of Remedial Instruction. Moore, Sharon Arthur; Moore, David W.; Wilson, Barry J. // Reading Teacher;Mar90, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p506
Discusses the book 'Dyslexia: Theory and Practice of Remedial Instruction,' by Diana Clark. Nature of dyslexia; Instruction to improve phonological awareness, phonics, automaticity and fluency, comprehension, spelling, handwriting and composition; Understanding of developmental reading disorders.
- Dyslexia (Book Review). Zutter, Hedi; Bricklin, Patricia; Bricklin, Barry // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Nov1976, Vol. 9 Issue 9
Reviews the book 'Dyslexia: A Guide for Teachers and Parents,' by Margaret Newton and Michael Thomson.
- Dyslexia (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl Alan // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Jun/Jul1984, Vol. 17 Issue 6
Reviews the book 'Dyslexia: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Reading Disabilities,' by Herman K. Goldberg, Gilbert B. Shiffman and Michael Bender.
- My Dyslexia. Olson, Ray // Booklist;9/1/2011, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book "My Dyslexia" by Philip Schultz
- Preschool to Grade 4: Nonfiction. Howell, Margaret C. // School Library Journal;Mar99, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p194
Reviews the book `Let's Talk About Dyslexia,' by Melanie Apel Gordon.
- Turning young author's words into action. Baraba, Sarah // Granite City Press-Record;3/6/2013, Vol. 55 Issue 10, pA1
The article discusses dyslexic third-grader Lillian Harris' authorship of the book "Dogs for Dyslexia," which she wrote for the Madison County Young Authors Conference in Illinois.