- Proton pump inhibitors: A balanced view. Ramakrishna, B. S. // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Sep2015, Vol. 142 Issue 3, p352
No abstract available.
- Correction. Lin, Kenneth W.; Siwek, Jay // American Family Physician;10/15/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p727
A correction to the article "Reducing Adverse Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors," by Ament et al. in the July 1, 2012 issue is presented.
- Studies in Healthy Volunteers do not Show any Electrocardiographic Effects with Esomeprazole. Hasselgren, B.; Claar-Nilsson, C.; Hasselgren, G.; Niazi, M.; Svernhage, E. // Clinical Drug Investigation;2000, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p425
Objectives: Esomeprazole is the first proton pump inhibitor developed as an optical isomer. The aim of this study was to assess the potential effects of this agent on the electrocardiogram (ECG) in healthy volunteers. Study Participants and Methods: A pooled analysis was performed of 82 healthy...
- Pantoprazole: An Update of its Pharmacological Properties and Therapeutic Use in the Management of Acid-Related Disorders. Cheer, S.M.; Prakash, A.; Faulds, D.; Lamb, H.M. // Drugs;2003, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p101
Pantoprazole (Protonix) is an irreversible proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that reduces gastric acid secretion. In combination with two antimicrobial agents (most commonly metronidazole, clarithromycin or amoxicillin) for 6-14 days, pantoprazole 40mg twice daily produced Helicobacter pylori...
- Determinants of Headache in Lansoprazole Users in The Netherlands: Results from a Nested Case-Control Study. Claessens, A.A.M.C.; Heerdink, E.R.; van Eijk, J.T.H.M.; Lamers, C.B.H.W.; Leufkens, H.G.M. // Drug Safety;Feb2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p287
Objective: During proton pump inhibitor (PPI) use, in clinical trials, headache is one of the most frequently reported adverse events (frequency 1.3 to 8.8%), while results of one observational study indicate that headache is the fifth most frequently reported adverse event (incidence densities...
- omeprazole. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1628
A definition of the term "omeprazole" which refers to an inhibitor of the gastric acid formation is presented.
- Correction. // Neurology Alert;Jul2009 Pharmacology Watch, p2
A correction to an article on the approval of a new proton pump inhibitor, published in the May 2009 issue, is presented.
- Correction. // Primary Care Reports;Jul2009 Pharmacology Watch, p2
This section presents a correction to an article about lansoprazole brand Prevacid⪚, published in the May 2009 issue.
- Correction. // Clinical Cardiology Alert;Jul2009 Pharmacology Watch, p2
A correction to an article published in the May 2009 issue of the journal "Pharmacology Watch," which deals with the approval of a new proton pump inhibitor, dexlansoprazole.