ABC of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract (Book)
- ABC of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract (Book). McIntyre, R. // Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh;Dec2002, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p768
Reviews the book 'ABC of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract,' edited by R.P.H. Logan, A. Harris, J.J. Misiewicz and J.H. Baron.
- Diseases of the Digestive System. Finlay, John M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr73, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p624
Reviews the book 'Diseases of the Digestive System,' 2nd ed., edited by S. C. Truelove and P. C. Reynell.
- Radionuclide Studies of the Gastrointestinal System. Greenstein, Adrian J.; Jacobs, Walter Harvey // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1975, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p430
Reviews the book "Radionuclide Studies of the Gastrointestinal System," edited by Leonard M. Freeman and M. Donald Blaufox.
- A Digest of Digestion (Book). Rubin, Walter // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar76, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p379
Reviews the book 'A Digest of Digestion,' by Horace W. Davenport.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding (Book). Zuckerman, Gary // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/15/93, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p479
Reviews the book 'Gastrointestinal Bleeding,' first edition, edited by Choichi Sugawa, Bernard Schuman and Charles Lucas.
- Paths across alimentary frontiers. Paton, Alex // British Medical Journal;4/8/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6117, p911
Reviews the book 'Developments in Digestive Diseases: Clinical Relevance,' edited by J. Edward Berk.
- Gastrointestinal Pathology. Correa, Pelayo; Zetterman, Rowen K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2000, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p1610
Reviews the book "Gastrointestinal Pathology," by Parakrama Chandrasoma.
- Motility of the Digestive Tract (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar83, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p435
Reviews the book 'Motility of the Digestive Tract,' edited by Martin Wienbeck.
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Book). Dobbins III, William O. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug79, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p341
Reviews the book 'Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer,' edited by Martin Lipkin and Robert A. Good.