Persistence: The Story of a British Communist (Book)
- The Changing Face of Fiscal Federalism. Palmer, Kenneth T. // Publius: The Journal of Federalism;Spring91, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p133
The article reviews the book "The Changing Face of Fiscal Federalism," edited by Thomas R. Swartz and John E. Peck.
- Who Are You? Identification, Deception, and Surveillance in Early Modern Europe. Staples, William G. // Surveillance & Society;Nov2009, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p426
The article reviews the book "Who Are You? Identification, Deception, and Surveillance in Early Modern Europe," translated by Mark Kyburz and John Peck.
- Poets. Vendler, Helen // New Yorker;9/18/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 31, p165
The article reviews several books including "Hart Crane & Yvor Winters: Their Literary Correspondence," edited by Brom Weber, "The Broken Blockhouse Wall," by John Peck, and "Nonsense and Wonder," by Thomas Byrom.
- MOIRA, MYTHOLOGY, AND THE ART OF LISTENING ACROSS GAPS. Donahue, Joseph // Notre Dame Review;Summer/Fall2012, Issue 34, p291
The article reviews the books "Countradance," and "I Came, I Saw: Eight Poems," by John Peck.
- Memoirs of a Communist. Lawless, Robert // Journal of Third World Studies;Spring2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book "Memoirs of a Communist," by Jesus B. Lava.
- The Communist Parties of Eastern Europe (Book Review). Nordahl, Richard // Canadian Journal of History;Dec80, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p495
Reviews the book 'The Communist Parties of Eastern Europe,' edited by Stephen Fischer-Galati.
- THE COMMUNIST PERSUASlON. Jaskievicz, Walter C. // America;11/14/1959, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p205
The article reviews the book "The Communist Persuasion," by Eleutherius Winance.
- STALIN AND THE EUROPEAN COMMUNISTS. Stern, Fritz; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Spring86, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p884
Reviews the book "Stalin and the European Communists," by Paolo Spriano.
- The French Communists. Kearney, Vincent S. // America;11/18/1972, Vol. 127 Issue 16, p420
The article reviews the book "The French Communists," by Annie Kriegel.