- Resource reviews. Goodson, Elizabeth J. // Science & Children;Nov/Dec1995, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p71
Reviews the book `Frog,' by Stephen Savage.
- Forecasts: Children's books. Roback, Diane; Donahue, Richard // Publishers Weekly;1/25/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 4, p86
Reviews the book `Screen of Frogs,' by Sheila Hamanaka.
- Forecasts: Fiction. Steinberg, S. // Publishers Weekly;11/8/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 49, p48
Reviews the novel `Frog,` by Stephen Dixon.
- Reviews. Robinson, Martyn // Nature Australia;Spring96, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p72
Reviews the book `Australian Frogs: Amazing Amphibians,' by Jill Morris and Lynn Tracey.
- Preschool to Grade 4: Nonfiction. Bianchi, Stephanie // School Library Journal;May99, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p106
Reviews the book `Fabulous Frogs,' by Linda Glaser.
- Book reviews: Science & technology. Wiese, William H. // Library Journal;10/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 16, p113
Reviews the book `Frogs,' by David Badger (text) and John Netherton (photographs).
- Forecasts: Children's books. // Publishers Weekly;6/29/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 26, p58
Reviews the book `Some Frog!,' by Eve Bunting, illustrated by Scott Medlock.
- Reviews. Gargiulo, Barbara // Science Teacher;Apr96, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p56
Reviews the book, `Frogs,' by David Badger and John Netherton.
- Forecasts: Children's books. Roback, D.; Steinberg, S. // Publishers Weekly;5/4/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 21, p56
Reviews the book `Working Frog,` by Nancy Winslow Parker.
- Books for the young: Nonfiction. O'Hara, Sheilamae // Booklist;10/15/93, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p446
Reviews the book `Frogs,' by Gail Gibbons.