U.S. AMPHIBIOUS SHIPS AND CRAFT (Book)
- SURFACE SHIPS AND SUBMARINES. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p84
Presents several books about surface ships and submarines. 'U.S. Amphibious Ships and Craft,' by Norman Friedman; 'Fire on the Hangar Deck,' by Wynn Foster; 'Death of the USS Thresher'; 'Run Silent,' by Philip Kaplan.
- U.S. Battleships: An Illustrated Design History. // Orbis;Winter86, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p842
The article reviews the book "U.S. Battleships: An Illustrated Design History," by Norman Friedman.
- U.S. Destroyers: An Illustrated Design History (Book). // Naval War College Review;Summer/Autumn2004, Vol. 57 Issue 3/4, p173
Reviews the book "U.S. Destroyers: An Illustrated Design History," by Norman Friedman.
- British Cruisers: Two World Wars and After. Dew, Ian; Crewdson, Kathy // Northern Mariner / Le Marin du Nord;Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p201
A review of the book "British Cruisers: Two World Wars & After," by Norman Friedman is presented.
- British Destroyers. From the earliest days to the Second World War. Dove, Michael // Northern Mariner / Le Marin du Nord;Apr2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p225
The article reviews the book "British Destroyers: From the Earliest Days to the Second World War," by Norman Friedman.
- British Battleships of World War One, British Cruisers of the Victorian Era. Salmon, M. Stephen // International Journal of Maritime History;Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p417
No abstract available.
- Electron Spectroscopy (Book Review). Thomas, T. Darrah // Physics Today;Oct79, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p62
Reviews the book 'Electron Spectroscopy: Theory, Techniques, and Applications,' vol. 2, edited by C.R. Brundle and A.D. Baker.
- Seapower as Strategy (Book). Willmann, David W. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Fall2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p157
Reviews the book 'Seapower as Strategy: Navies and National Interests,' by Norman Friedman.
- The U.S. Maritime Strategy. Berkowitz, Bruce // Orbis;Summer89, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p448
The article reviews the book "The U.S. Maritime Strategy," by Norman Friedman.