- Collision with History (Book). Burgess, Edwin B. // Library Journal;11/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p83
Reviews the book 'Collision with History: The Search for John F. Kennedy's PT 109,' by Robert Ballard and Michael Hamilton Morgan.
- COLLISION WITH HISTORY (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p76
Reviews the book 'Collision With History: The Search for John F. Kennedy's PT 109,' by Robert D. Ballard and Michael Hamilton Morgan.
- GHOSTLINERS (Book). Kaner, Etta // Quill & Quire;Oct98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p46
Reviews the book 'Ghostliners: Exploring the World's Greatest Lost Ships,' by Robert Ballard and Rick Archbold and illustrated by Ken Marschall.
- The Lost Wreck of the Isis. Ballard, Robert D. // Faces;May2004, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p47
Reviews the book "The Lost Wreck of the Isis," by Robert D. Ballard.
- Archaeological oceanography. DIX, JUSTIN // Antiquity;Dec2010, Vol. 84 Issue 326, p1217
A review of the book "Archaeological Oceanography," edited by Robert D. Ballard is presented.
- Exploring the Titanic (Book). Welton, Ann // School Library Journal;Nov88, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p116
Reviews the book 'Exploring the Titanic,' by Robert Ballard, with illustrations by Ken Marschall.
- Exploring Our Living Planet (Book). Vernon, Arrolyn; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Jan84, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p93
Reviews the book 'Exploring Our Living Planet,' by Robert D. Ballard.
- The Lost Wreck of the Isis (Book). Reaber, Don // School Library Journal;Jan91, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p98
Reviews the book "The Lost Wreck of the Isis," by Robert D. Ballard, illustrated by Ken Marschall and Wesley Lowe.
- Explorer/scientist. // Discover;
Explorer/scientist, Robert Ballard describes his successful dive into the ocean -- finding the Titanic. Deep-sea robots; inner space travel; marine archeology; Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute; Ballard's promotional and celebrity status.