- ONWARD AND UPWARD IN THE GARDEN. White, Katharine S. // New Yorker;12/21/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 44, p72
The article reviews several books including "The Gardens of Winterthur in All Seasons," by Harold Bruce, "A Field Guide to Wildflowers of North-Eastern and North-Central North America," written by Roger Tory Peterson and Margaret McKenny and illustrated by Roger Tory Peterson and "Rock...
- Doll's Eyes. // Conservationist;Jul/Aug89, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p55
Answers a question on berry identification by referring to the book 'Newcomb's Wildflower Guide,' by Lawrence Newcomb and 'Berry Finder,' by Dorcas Miller.
- Newcomb's Wildflower Guide (Book). Hill, Malcolm K. // Library Journal;6/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p1266
Reviews the book 'Newcomb's Wildflower Guide,' by Lawrence Newcomb.
- Newcomb's Wildflower Guide (Book Review). // School Library Journal;Oct77, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p133
Reviews the book 'Newcomb's Wildflower Guide,' by Lawrence Newcomb, with illustration by Gordon Morrison.
- Wildflowers. LeBlond, Richard // Natural History;May87, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p68
Reviews the book "Newcomb's Wildflower Guide," by Lawrence Newcomb.
- OUT, OUT, AND AWAY! Helling, John // Library Journal;5/1/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p34
The article offers advice to librarians regarding books that they should have regarding outdoor recreation. The author recommends that libraries have books that educate readers about the basics of outdoor activities. Numerous books that the author recommends that libraries have are discussed,...