Understanding European Trade Unionism: Between Market, Class and Society (Book)
- Understanding European Trade Unionism (Book). Lillie, Nathan // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct2002, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p179
Reviews the book "Understanding European Trade Unionism: Between Market, Class and Society," by Richard Hyman.
- Hick-Hyman law Psychology. // Dictionary of Theories;2002, p252
A definition of the term "Hick-Hyman law" is presented. The term was formulated by the American psychologists, W.E. Hick and R. Hyman. According to the term's definition, as the number of options available to an organism increases, so will the reaction time increase. Reaction time is seen as a...
- Addresses on Industrial Relations, 1957 Series (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Apr58, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p310
Reviews the book "Addresses on Industrial Relations, 1957."
- Employers Associations and Industrial Relations (Book Review). Barbash, Jack // Monthly Labor Review;Jul85, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p58
Reviews the book 'Employers Associations and Industrial Relations: A Comparative Study,' edited by John P. Windmuller and Alan Gladstone.
- German Industrial Relations Manual (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Jun73, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p79
Reviews the book 'German Industrial Relations Manual,' published by Management Counsellors International SA.
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS IN HEALTH SERVICES. Cowan, Peter // Annals of Regional Science;Jul85, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p118
Reviews the book 'Industrial Relations in Health Services,' edited by A.S. Sethi and S.J. Dimmock.
- Industrial Relations Systems, Revised Edition (Book). Mitchell, Daniel J. B. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr94, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p513
Reviews the book "Industrial Relations Systems."
- Industrial Relations (Book). Goode, Bill // Monthly Labor Review;Jan67, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p72
Reviews the book 'Industrial Relations: Challenges and Responses,' edited by John H.G. Crispo.
- Industrial Relations and Health Services (Book) . Leet, Bruce M. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep83, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p42
Reviews the book 'Industrial Relations and Health Services,' edited by Amarjit Singh Sethi and Stuart Dimmock.