NONTRADITIONAL WARFARE (Book)
- FINDING THE MANUEVERED WOMAN: ENLOE'S EXAMINATION OF THE MILITARY. Rowley, Monica // Sexuality & Culture;Spring2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p103
Reviews the book 'Maneuvers: The International Politics of Militarizing Women's Lives,' by Cynthia Enloe.
- LAW AND RESPONSIBILITY IN WARFARE (Book Review). Bradway, John S. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun76, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p714
Reviews the book 'Law and Responsibility in Warfare: The Vietnam Experience,' edited by Peter D. Troboff.
- War over Kosovo: Politics and Strategy in a Global Age (Book). Czarnecki, Jon // Naval War College Review;Winter2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p178
Reviews the book 'War Over Kosovo: Politics and Strategy in a Global Age,' edited by Andrew J. Bacevich and Eliot A. Cohen.
- Holding the Line (Book). Ross, Andrew L. // Naval War College Review;Winter2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p149
Reviews the book 'Holding the Line: U.S. Defense Alternatives for the 21st Century,' edited by Cindy Williams.
- Warfare, Culture, and Environment (Book). Spencer, Chrles S. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p395
Reviews the book 'Warfare, Culture, and Environment,' edited by Brian R. Ferguson.
- THE RUBBISH OF WAR. Grover, Herbert D. // BioScience;May87, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p358
Reviews the book "Explosive Remnants of War: Mitigating the Environmental Effects," edited by Arthur H. Westing.
- Overreaching Analysis of John J. Pershing. Mueller, Edward A. // Army Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p69
The article reviews the book "Pershing," by Jim Lacey.
- War and Weapons (Book). Lindsey, David A.; Pollack, Pamela D. // School Library Journal;Aug82, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p117
Reviews the book 'War and Weapons,' edited by Jennifer Justice and illustrations by Angus McBride.
- Battle Zones (Book). // Library Media Connection;Apr/May2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p70
Reviews the book "Battle Zones."