Books for youth: Books for middle readers: Nonfiction
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Weech, Eunice // School Library Journal;Aug94, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p163
Reviews the books `Energy,' by Nigel Hawkes, `Structures and Buildings,' by Nigel Hawkes and `Transportation on Land and Sea,' by Nigel Hawkes.
- Language Comprehension as Structure Building (Book). Haberlandt, Karl // Language & Speech;Jan-Mar91, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book "Language Comprehension As Structure Building," by Morton Ann Gernsbacher.
- Book reviews. // History of Science;Sep95, Vol. 33 Issue 101 Part 3, p372
No abstract available.
- Books. Wilson, Richard // Physics Today;May97, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p64
Reviews the book `Nuclear Energy: Principles, Practices and Prospects,' by David Bodansky.
- Book reviews. Yucel, M.K. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan92, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p852
Reviews the book `Taxing Energy: Oil Severance Taxation and the Economy,` by Robert Deacon, Stephen DeCanio, H.E. Frech III, and M. Bruce Johnson.
- Reviews. Hozore-Locke, Elissa // Science Teacher;Mar98, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p78
Reviews the book `Nuclear Energy: Promise or Peril,' by Michael J. Daley.
- Book reviews. // Middle East;Jan98, Issue 274, p34
Reviews the book `Redirecting Energies: Sustainable Energy Futures,' by Peter Colley.
- Making waves. Thomson, Bill; Fremerman, Sarah // Natural Health;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p148
Reviews the book `Subtle Energy: Awakening to the Unseen Forces in our Lives,' by William Collinge.
- Reviews: Books. Barker, John A. // Journal of Biological Education (Society of Biology);Spring92, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p69
Reviews the book `Energy: Economic Awareness and Environmental Education.'