Popular Culture in London c. 1890-1918: The Transformation of Entertainment
- Popular Culture in London, c. 1890-1918 (Book). McKibbin, Ross // English Historical Review;Feb2003, Vol. 118 Issue 475, p264
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Popular Culture in London, c. 1890-1918: The Transformation of Entertainment,' by Andrew Horrall.
- Bringing Art to Life: A Biography of Alan Jarvis : Joan & Goodridge: My Life with Goodridge Roberts. Fetherling, George // Quill & Quire;Dec2009, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p30
The article reviews several books including "Bringing Art to Life: A Biography of Alan Jarvis" by Andrew Horrall and "Joan & Goodridge: My Life With Goodridge Roberts" by Joan Roberts.
- Popular Culture: Introductory Perspectives. Bishop, Rebecca // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Feb2014, Issue 150, p183
No abstract available.
- Popular Culture. // School Library Journal;Oct2006 Supplement, Vol. 52, p65
The article reviews the book "Popular Culture," edited by John Woodward.
- Women's Poetry and Popular Culture. Vetter, Lara // Twentieth Century Literature (Twentieth Century Literature);Spring2013, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p164
- Popular culture in Seventeenth-Century England (Book Review). Sommerville, John // American Historical Review;Dec86, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p1192
Reviews the book 'Popular Culture in Seventeenth-Century England,' edited by Barry Reay.
- American Indians and Popular Culture. Sanborn, Lura // Library Journal;6/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p128
A review of the book "American Indians & Popular Culture," is presented.
- The Guide to United States Popular Culture (Book Review). Connor, Elizabeth // Library Journal;6/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 10, p139
Reviews the book 'The Guide to United States Popular Culture,' edited by Ray B. Browne and Pat Browne.
- The Greenwood Guide to American Popular Culture (Book). Perkins, Kelli // Library Journal;4/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p91
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Greenwood Guide to American Popular Culture,' 4 volumes, edited by M. Thomas Inge and Dennis Hall.