- Good read. Bautz, Mark // Money;Jan1994, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p18
Mentions two books which might help make 1994 more profitable and secure. `Free Lunch on Wall Street,' by Charles B. Carlson and `Crisis-Proof Your Career,' by Peller Marion.
- Fun and profit on the beach... Adler, Barry // ABA Journal;Jun95, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p106
Reviews books on personal finance. Includes `The Oxford Book of Money'; `Kiplinger's Money-Smart Kids,' by Janet Bodner; `The Individual Investor's Guide to Computerized Investing.'
- ABA Updates Personal Finance Basics Series. // ABA Bank Marketing;Apr2008, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p44
The article reviews the four titles in the booklet "Personal Finance Basics."
- Smart advice for dummies. Ehrenfeld, Temma // Newsweek;4/11/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 15, p56
Highlights the guidebook `Personal Finance for Dummies,' by Eric Tyson. It deals with all the usual topics in a conversational, easy-to-digest format. Step-by-step through the basics; Examples of questions the book answers.
- Personal Finance. Howells, Peter // Economic Issues;Sep2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p71
The article reviews the book "Personal Finance," edited by G. Callaghan, I. Fribbance and M. Higginson.
- Personal Finance. // Management International Review (MIR);1966, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p156
Reviews the book "Personal Finance," by J.B. Cohen and A.W. Hanson.
- Personal Finance: Skills for Life. Grable, John B.; Cantrell, Joyce // Journal of Financial Counseling & Planning;2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p101
The article reviews the book "Personal Finance: Skills for Life," by Vickie Bajtelsmit.
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Personal Finance Guidebook. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p30
This article reviews the book "The Wall Street Journal Complete Personal Finance Guidebook," by Jeff D. Opdyke.
- Planning Your Personal Finances. Sugden, Alan // Accountancy;Apr1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1040, p111
Reviews the book "Planning Your Personal Finances," by James Briggs.