- Adult books: Nonfiction. Henderson, Jennifer // Booklist;12/15/96, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p706
Reviews the book `Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Pirates: Terror on the High Seas-- From the Caribbean to the South China Sea. Young, William F.; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;2/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p95
Reviews the book 'Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to the South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Forecasts: Children's books. Brown, Jennifer M.; Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;12/22/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 52, p60
Reviews the book `Women Pirates: Eight Stories of Adventure,' by Myra Weatherly.
- Bookshelf. // Curriculum Administrator;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p20
Reviews the book `Pirates.'
- FORECASTS: Children's Books. Roback, Diane; Brown, Jennifer M. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 31, p83
Reviews the book `Rabbit Pirates: A Tale of the Spinach Main,' by Judy Cox.
- Dog of war. Birkett, Dea // New Statesman & Society;2/11/94, Vol. 7 Issue 289, p39
Reviews the book `Last of the Pirates: The Search for Bob Denard,' by Samantha Weinberg.
- Books for youth: Books for the Young: Nonfiction. Mandel, Ellen // Booklist;11/15/93, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p628
Reviews the book `Pirates: Robbers of the High Seas,' by Gail Gibbons.
- Books to read. // Cobblestone;Jun93, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p42
Reviews the book `Pirates,' by Karen McWilliams.
- New books that celebrate the art of storytelling. Freeman, Judy // Instructor-Primary;Sep97, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p20
Reviews the book `Edward and the Pirates,' by David McPhail.