- Welsh strategy will improve lives, Hutt pledges. // Nursing Older People;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the announcement made by health and social services minister Jane Hutt to give 10 million pounds for a strategy for older people launched by the Welsh Assembly Government. Features of the strategy; Comments given by Hutt on the contribution by Assembly Government; Benefits derived by...
- Â£175m injection for key projects. // Public Finance;Nov2012, Issue 11, p15
The article reports that finance minister Jane Hutt reveals that the Welsh Government is commiting to inject an additional Â£175m in capital investment to support key projects.
- Minister demands action over Cardiff. // Community Care;10/3/2002, Issue 1442, p11
Reports that Welsh social services minister Jane Hutt has ordered a special inspection of children's services in Cardiff, Wales in 2002. Conclusion of a report on children's services; Remarks from Hutt regarding services to children and adults.
- Funding boost for children's specialised services. // Paediatric Nursing;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the extra funding announced by British Health Minister Jane Hutt in July 2002, for children's specialized services in Wales. Details of the reports on the improvement of the quality of pediatric care for the children in Wales.
- Welsh Attainment. Coryton, Demitri; Garrett, Guy; Lewis, Kevin; Marshall, Michael; Waterman, Chris // Children's Services Parliamentary Monitor;Nov2010, Issue 49, p851
The article reports on the response of Budget and Business Minister Jane Hutt to requests for a Welsh Assembly debate on growing gap in attainment between Welsh and English students and a debate about university student loans made by Jenny Randerson of Cardiff Central and Chris Franks of South...
- Local authorities to play key health role. Dobson, Alex // Community Care;9/12/2002, Issue 1439, p14
Focuses on the statement given by Jane Hutt, Welsh assembly minister for health and social services, during the Welsh Local Government Association annual conference in September 2002, on the role of the local government in the prevention of ill-health and promotion of better health. Details on...
- Untitled. // Utility Week;5/22/2009, p10
A photograph of Welsh education minister Jane Hutt, who was visiting Welsh Water's Cog Moors facility, is presented.
- Welsh pressure for ban on smacking. // Community Care;10/31/2002, Issue 1446, p16
Reports on the proposal of the Welsh assembly regarding the banning of smacking of children in Great Britain. Provision of a law on physical punishment of children in the country; Views of health and social service minister Jane Hutt on physical punishment of children.
- Welsh Assembly appoints health secretary. Dobson, Roger // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);05/22/99, Vol. 318 Issue 7195, p1370
Reports on the appointment of Jana Hutt as the health secretary of Wales. Priorities of Hutt as health secretary; Career background of Hutt.