- Building High-Performance Teams (2nd ed.). Salleh, Lailawati Mohd // Business Communication Quarterly;Dec2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p451
This article presents a book review of "Building High-Performance Teams," second edition, by Debbie D. DuFrene and Carol M. Lehman.
- LEADERSHIP TEAM COACHING IN PRACTICE - DEVELOPING HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS. D'Arcy, Rita // Training & Development (1839-8561);Apr2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p29
No abstract available.
- Lessons From the Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High-Performance. Leepson, Marc // Vietnam;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p61
The article reviews the book "Lessons From the Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High-Performance," by Peter Fretwell and Taylor Baldwin Kiland.
- Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton. // People Management;Jul2013, p46
The article reviews the book "Lessons From the Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High-Performance Teams," by Peter Fretwell and Taylor Baldwin Kiland.
- Amid 9/11 tragedy, an email hits home. // Executive Leadership;Jun2014, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
The article presents a discussion on the personnel management of Orson Swindle, a Commissioner of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FCC) during the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001, adapted from the book "Lessons From the Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High-Performance Teams," by...
- Editorial. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov74, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p186
Editorial. Focuses on the joys of book reviewing. Reasons why book reviews sometimes appear in print a year or two years after the date of publication; Books that do not require full review; Rules on finding a book reviewer.
- Changes, Changes: First Opinions, Second Reactions Documents Its Second Year. May, Jill P. // First Opinions -- Second Reactions;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the paired books reviews that fit the idea of "first opinion, second reactions," and the commentary by author Andrea Warren.
- Introduction: Lessons From Zombies and Cockroaches--Learning From Our Past as We Create Paths Forward Into the Future. Kenworthy, Amy L. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Mar2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p136
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the guest editors present book reviews on varied topics.
- get reviewed. // ForeWord Reviews;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information of the printed and online book review services offered by "ForeWord Review" magazine.