Policies that help firms to live with HIV/Aids
- The Work Environment (Book). Robinson, Helen // Journal of General Management;Winter91, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p88
Reviews the book `The Work Environment: The Law of Health, Safety & Welfare' by Patricia Leighton.
- The Business Playground: Where Creativity and Commerce Collide. Wiley, Deborah Lynne // Online;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p61
The article reviews the book "The Business Playground: Where Creativity and Commerce Collide," by Dave Stewart and Mark Simmons.
- Cut Me Some Slack. Kamberg, Mary-Lane // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p10
Reviews the book `SLACK: Getting Past Busywork, Burnout and the Myth of Total Efficiency,' by Tom DeMarco.
- Book Review: Temps: The Many Faces of the Changing Workplace. By Rogers, Jackie Krasas. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2000. 197 pages, paperback, ISBN: 0-8014-8662-9. Pierce, Jennifer L. // Qualitative Sociology;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p533
Reviews the book "Temps: The Many Faces of the Changing Workplace," by Jackie Krasas Rogers.
- Life in Organizations (Book Review) . // Monthly Labor Review;Jan80, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p61
Reviews the book 'Life in Organizations: Workplaces as People Experience Them,' edited by Rosabeth Moss Kanter and Barry A. Stein.
- Experience of temps. DiNatale, Marisa // Monthly Labor Review;Feb2001, Vol. 124 Issue 2, p60
Reviews the book `Temps: The Many Faces of the Changing Workplace,' by Jackie Krasas Rogers.
- Britain at Work: Letting the Facts Speak for Themselves? Stirling, John // Capital & Class;Spring2001, Vol. 24 Issue 73, p173
The article reviews the book "Britain at Work."
- Workplace Democracy: A Guide to Workplace Ownership, Participation, and Self-Management Experiments in the United States and Europe (Book). Goidrich, Daniel // Humboldt Journal of Social Relations;1982, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p223
Reviews the book "Workplace Democracy: A Guide to Workplace Ownership, Participation, and Self-Management Experiments in the United States and Europe," by Daniel Zwerdling.
- The Future of the Workplace. // Marketing News;7/2/76, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p7
The article reviews the book "The Future of the Workplace," by Paul Dickson.