- Sue Daun also recommends â€¦. // Brand Strategy;Feb2007, Issue 209, p40
The article reviews several books including "A New Brand World," by Scott Bedburry, "Open Minds," by Andy Law, and "One: A Consumer Revolution for Business," by Stefan Engeseth.
- Open Minded (Book Review). Rethy, Robert; Gunn, Albert E. // Review of Metaphysics;Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p449
Reviews the book `Open Minded. Working Out the Logic of the Soul,' by Jonathan Lear.
- DEFEATING DARWINISM BY OPENING MINDS. Pearcey, Nancy R. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1998, Issue 79, p60
Reviews the book "Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds," by Phillip E. Johnson.
- Freudian Mystique. Kaye, Howard L. // Wilson Quarterly;Spring99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p126
Reviews several books. `Dr. Freud: A Life,' by Paul Ferris; `Freud: Conflict and Culture,' edited by Michael S. Roth; `Open Minded: Working Out the Logic of the Soul,' by Jonathan Lear.
- Evaluating Planned Organizational Change (Book). Kolaja, Jiri // International Review of Modern Sociology;Autumn86, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p419
Reviews the book "Evaluating Planned Organizational Change," by K. Legge.
- Consulting for Organizational Change. Thompson Jr., John T. // Labor Studies Journal;Spring77, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p87
Reviews the book "Consulting for Organizational Change," by Fritz Steele.
- Implementing Organizational Change (Book). Kimmerling, George F. // Training & Development Journal;Nov85, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p88
Reviews the book 'Implementing Organizational Change.'
- Organizational Change: The Effect of Successful Leadership. Mann, Floyd C. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Mar1963, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p548
The article reviews the book "Organizational Change: The Effect of Successful Leadership," by Robert H. Guest.
- The Politics of Organizational Change. Overington, Michael A. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun81, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p290
The article reviews the book "The Politics of Organizational Change," by Iain Mangham.