- Data Protection: Perspectives on Information Privacy (Book). Cole, Malcolm // Accountancy;Aug1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1092, p146
Reviews the book 'Data Protection: Perspectives on Information Privacy,' edited by Colin Bourn and John Benyon.
- Imaz, M. and Benyon, D: Designing with blends. Besnard, Denis // Cognition, Technology & Work;Sep2009, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p241
The article reviews the book "Designing With Blends," by M. Imaz and D. Benyon.
- SCARMAN AND AFTER. Reynolds, Helen // Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology;Winter1984, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1443
Reviews the book "Scarman and After," edited by John Benyon.
- Alan J. Munro, Kristina Hï¿½ï¿½k and David Benyon (eds.), Social Navigation of Information Space. Fraser, Mike // Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborativ;Feb2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the book "Social Navigation of Information Space," edited by Alan J. Munro, Kristina Hï¿½ï¿½k and David Benyon.
- The Collaborator of Bethlehem. Perkins, Christine // Library Journal;11/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 18, p57
The article reviews the book "The Collaborator of Bethlehem," by Matt Benyon Rees.
- Frank S. Benyon. Direct Investment, National Champions and EU Treaty Freedoms. From Maastricht to Lisbon. Losada Fraga, Fernando // European Journal of International Law;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p925
The article reviews the book "Direct Investment, National Champions and EU Treaty Freedoms. From Maastricht to Lisbon," by Frank S. Benyon.
- Perceptions of Work: Variations Within a Factory (Book Review). Quinn, Francis X. // ILR Review;Jan74, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p312
The article reviews the book "Perceptions of Work: Variations Within a Factory," by H. Benyon and R. M. Blackburn.
- Anouilh: 'L'Alouette' and 'Pauvre Bitos' Rothenberg, John // Modern Language Review;Jul1986, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p752
Reviews the book "Anouilh: 'L'Alouette' and 'Pauvre Bitos'," by S. Benyon John.
- PROFESSIONAL LITERATURE. H., Carl; Losse, Arlyle Mansfield // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Spring1985, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p25
The article presents information resources to describe techniques of producing holograms. These include "Holography Poised for Breakthrough," by Helena Barrett, "Holography As an Art Medium," by Margaret Benyon and "The Holography Book," by Jeff Berner.