- Data Protection: Perspectives on Information Privacy (Book). Cole, Malcolm // Accountancy;Aug1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1092, p146
Reviews the book 'Data Protection: Perspectives on Information Privacy,' edited by Colin Bourn and John Benyon.
- Imaz, M. and Benyon, D: Designing with blends. Besnard, Denis // Cognition, Technology & Work;Sep2009, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p241
The article reviews the book "Designing With Blends," by M. Imaz and D. Benyon.
- SCARMAN AND AFTER. Reynolds, Helen // Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology;Winter1984, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1443
Reviews the book "Scarman and After," edited by John Benyon.
- Alan J. Munro, Kristina Hï¿½ï¿½k and David Benyon (eds.), Social Navigation of Information Space. Fraser, Mike // Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborativ;Feb2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the book "Social Navigation of Information Space," edited by Alan J. Munro, Kristina Hï¿½ï¿½k and David Benyon.
- The Collaborator of Bethlehem. Perkins, Christine // Library Journal;11/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 18, p57
The article reviews the book "The Collaborator of Bethlehem," by Matt Benyon Rees.
- Frank S. Benyon. Direct Investment, National Champions and EU Treaty Freedoms. From Maastricht to Lisbon. Losada Fraga, Fernando // European Journal of International Law;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p925
The article reviews the book "Direct Investment, National Champions and EU Treaty Freedoms. From Maastricht to Lisbon," by Frank S. Benyon.
- Perceptions of Work: Variations Within a Factory (Book Review). Quinn, Francis X. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan74, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p312
The article reviews the book "Perceptions of Work: Variations Within a Factory," by H. Benyon and R. M. Blackburn.
- Anouilh: 'L'Alouette' and 'Pauvre Bitos' Rothenberg, John // Modern Language Review;Jul1986, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p752
Reviews the book "Anouilh: 'L'Alouette' and 'Pauvre Bitos'," by S. Benyon John.
- Q&A. // Adults Learning;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p5
Interviews John Benyon, Professor of Political Studies at the University of Leicester in England. Important thing learned as an adult; Information on recommended books, film and literary piece; Subject currently studied.