Journey to Justice/A Gathering of Voices (Book)
- PUBLISHER'S NOTES. Margolin, Malcolm // News from Native California;Winter2002/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on two books about Indians in California. 'Journey to Justice: The Wintu People and the Salmon'; 'A Gathering of Voices: The Native Peoples of the Central California Coast,' edited by Linda Yamane.
- Journey Toward Justice. Silverman, Karen Sandlin // Library Journal;11/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 18, p95
This article presents a review of a book entitled "Journey Toward Justice," by Dennis Fritz.
- Writing for One's Life. KING, KATE // Theory & Research in Social Education;Spring2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p281
The article reviews the book "Writ Writer: One Man's Journey for Justice," by S. Mason.
- JOURNEY TO JUSTICE. // Ebony;Aug2008, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p56
The article reviews the book "Journey to Justice," by Johnnie L. Cochran Jr.
- Breast cancer survivor donates book to libraries. Seaman, Donna // American Libraries;Jan94, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p98
Informs that `Journey to Justice,' a book chronicling one woman's battle with breast cancer, is available free to public libraries. Case of Diane Chechik; How to receive a free copy.
- Journey to Justice. A.T. // People;11/11/96, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p42
Reviews the book `Journey to Justice,' by Johnnie Cochrane and Tim Rutten.
- STANDING BEAR'S FOOTSTEPS. // SAY Magazine;Fall2012, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p27
The article reviews the book "I Am a Man: Chief Standing Bear's Journey for Justice" by Joe Starita.
- "I AM A MAN": CHIEF STANDING BEAR'S JOURNEY FOR JUSTICE. Lobbig, David // Gateway;2009, Vol. 29, p94
This article reviews the book "'I Am a Man': Chief Standing Bear's Journey for Justice," by Joe Starita.
- `If the glove doesn't fit...'. Collier, Aldore // Ebony;Nov1996, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p92
Relates the experiences and thoughts of O.J. Simpson's lawyer Johnnie Cochran Jr. one year after Simpson's trial, as presented in Cochran's book `Journey to Justice.' Attacks by some groups during and following the trial; Allegations on Cochran's use of the race issue in the trial; Passion for...