Encyclopedia of Chemical Physics and Physical Chemistry (Book)
- Shining skies above. Hughes, David // New Scientist;6/15/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1773, p55
Reviews the book `Auroral Physics,' edited by Ching-I. Meng, Michael J. Rycroft and Louis A. Frank.
- Physics In Context Text & Lab Manuals. // Tech Directions;Jan2003, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p38
Reviews the book 'Physics in Context.'
- The Small, the Large and the Complex. Langacker, Paul // American Scientist;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p357
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The New Physics,' edited by Paul Davies.
- A Perspective of Physics (Book). Wigner, E. P. // American Scientist;Jan/Feb81, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the non-fiction book 'A Perspective of Physics,' volume 2: 'Selections from 1977 Comments on Modern Physics,' edited by Sir Rudolph Peierls.
- A Passion for Physics: Essays in Honor of Geoffrey Chew (Book). Shankar, Ramamutri // American Scientist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p77
Reviews the book 'A Passion for Physics: Essays in Honor of Geoffrey Chew,' edited by Carleton DeTar, J. Finkelstein and Ching-I Tan.
- Physics Reviews (Book). Fetter, Alexander L. // American Scientist;May/Jun80, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p317
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Physics Reviews,' vol. 1, edited by I.M. Khalatnikov.
- Physics DeMYSTiFieD. Hamm, Susannah // Library Journal;03/01/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 4, p42
A brief review of the book "Physics DeMYSTiFieD," second edition and part of the "DeMYSTiFieD" series by Stan Gibilisco is presented.
- Physics for Gearheads. Glitzke, Charma // Science Teacher;Sep2015, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p73
No abstract available.
- Reviews of Plasma Physics (Book). Bernstein, Ira B. // American Scientist;May/Jun82, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p309
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Reviews of Plasma Physics,' vol. 8, edited by M.A. Leontovich.