Encyclopedia of Chemical Physics and Physical Chemistry (Book)
- Physics In Context Text & Lab Manuals. // Tech Directions;Jan2003, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p38
Reviews the book 'Physics in Context.'
- A Perspective of Physics (Book). Wigner, E. P. // American Scientist;Jan/Feb81, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the non-fiction book 'A Perspective of Physics,' volume 2: 'Selections from 1977 Comments on Modern Physics,' edited by Sir Rudolph Peierls.
- A Passion for Physics: Essays in Honor of Geoffrey Chew (Book). Shankar, Ramamutri // American Scientist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p77
Reviews the book 'A Passion for Physics: Essays in Honor of Geoffrey Chew,' edited by Carleton DeTar, J. Finkelstein and Ching-I Tan.
- Physics Reviews (Book). Fetter, Alexander L. // American Scientist;May/Jun80, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p317
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Physics Reviews,' vol. 1, edited by I.M. Khalatnikov.
- The Small, the Large and the Complex. Langacker, Paul // American Scientist;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p357
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The New Physics,' edited by Paul Davies.
- Shining skies above. Hughes, David // New Scientist;6/15/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1773, p55
Reviews the book `Auroral Physics,' edited by Ching-I. Meng, Michael J. Rycroft and Louis A. Frank.
- Principles of Physics. De Bacca, Shannon C. // Science Teacher;Feb2007, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p66
The article reviews the book "Principles of Physics."
- Physical Diagnosis (Book). Spaulding, W. B. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr69, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p874
Reviews the book 'Physical Diagnosis: A Physiologic Approach to the Clinical Examination,' 2nd edition, edited by Richard D, Judge and George D. Zuidema.
- Fundamental Interactions (Book). Alvarez, Orlando // American Scientist;Sep/Oct83, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p530
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Fundamental Interactions: CargÃ¨se 1981,' edited by Maurice LÃ©vy, Jean-Louis Basdevant, David Speiser, Jacques Weyers, Maurice Jacob and Raymond Gastmans.