- That was then. Shipps, Erin // Radio Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p58
The article reviews the book "Images of America: Knoxville's WIVK," by Ed Hooper.
- Save us from another HIV. // New Scientist;09/16/2000, Vol. 167 Issue 2256, p3
Editorial. Reports on controversy surrounding the development of the polio vaccine in the 1950s by Hilary Koprowski. Opinion of journalist Ed Hooper that the AIDS epidemic was caused via polio vaccines made from HIV-infected chimpanzee tissue; Implications of the accusation; Counter accusation...
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/1/91, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p583
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Social Representations: Social Practices,' edited by Peter Aggleton, Graham Hart and Peter Davies.
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;2/15/89, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p332
Reviews the book 'AIDS: A Guide for the Primary Physician,' edited by King K. Holmes and Arno G. Motulsky.
- AIDS (Book). Schoeppel, Sonja // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun87, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p921
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Facts and Issues,' edited by Victor Gong and Norman Rudnick.
- Anatomy of an Epidemic. Imperato, Pascal James // Natural History;Dec88, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p28
Reviews the book "AIDS: The Burdens of History," edited by Elizabeth Fee and Daniel Fox.
- Pictures of hope and despair. Williams, Elaine // New Scientist;10/27/90, Vol. 128 Issue 1740, p53
Reviews the book "Ecstatic Antibodies: Resisting the AIDS Mythology," A touring photographic exhibition
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;9/1/93, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p447
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Problems and Prospects,' edited by Lawrence Corey.
- AIDS (Book). Estes, J. Worth // American Scientist;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p177
Reviews the non-fiction book 'AIDS: The Burdens of History,' edited by Elizabeth Fee and Daniel M. Fox.