THE INCOHERENCE OF THE PHILOSOPHERS
- Al-Ghazali's Philosophical Theology. Ormsby, Eric // Journal of Shi'a Islamic Studies;2010, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p357
The article reviews the book "Al-Ghazali's Philosophical Theology," by Frank Griffel.
- Al-Ghazali's Philosophical Theology. Whittingham, Martin // American Journal of Islamic Social Sciences;Fall2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p111
A review of the book "Al-Ghazali's Philosophical Theology" by Frank Griffel is presented.
- The Theologian's Doubts: Natural Philosophy and the Skeptical Games of Ghaz&aline;l&iline;. Halevi, Leor // Journal of the History of Ideas;Jan2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the natural philosophy and skeptical games of theologian Abu Hamid Muhammad al-Ghazali. Denial of the truth of Aristotelian physics; Deconstruction of the Aristotelian discourse in the book 'The Incoherence of the Philosophers'; Description of the causes and events.
- Al-Ghazali and the Ismailis. al-Abdurjadel, Adel // Arab Journal for the Humanities;Spring2007, Vol. 25 Issue 98, p171
The article reviews the book "Al-Ghazali and the Ismailis," by Farouk Mitha.
- On the Duties of Brotherhood (Book Review). Littlefield, David W. // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p717
Reviews the book 'On the Duties of Brotherhood,' by Al-Ghazali.
- GHAZ&x0100;LÄª AND THE PERILS OF INTERPRETATION. Dallal, Ahmad // Journal of the American Oriental Society;Oct-Dec2002, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p773
Reviews the book "Al-Ghazali and the Asharite School," by Richard M. Frank.
- Reviews. Netton, Ian Richard // Journal of Semitic Studies;Autumn94, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p351
Reviews the book `The Medieval Islamic Controversy Between Philosophy and Orthodoxy: Ijma and Ta'wil in the Conflict Between al-Ghazali and Ibn Rushd,' by Iysa A. Bellow.
- C. 1097: Baghdad. Al-Ghazali // Lapham's Quarterly;Summer2015, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p122
An excerpt from the book "The Revival of the Religious Sciences" by Al-Ghazali is presented.
- Al-GhazÄlÄ« and the QurÊ¾Än: One Book, Many Meanings. By Martin Whittingham. Abingdon: Routledge, 2007. Pp. 154. Â£70.00. Rizvi, Sajjad H. // Journal of Qur'anic Studies;2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p133
The article reviews the book "Al-Ghazali and the Qur'an: One Book, Many Meanings," by Martin Whittingham.