- New books offer guidance on spiritual care and end-of-life care. // American Nurse;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p25
Reviews two non-fiction books about nursing. 'Nursing the Spirit: The Art and Science of Applying Spiritual Care,' by Dorothy Wilt and Carol Smucker; 'To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End of Life Care,' by Linda Norlander.
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- Ethics in Nursing. // Education;May1933, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p574
The article reviews the book "Ethics in Nursing," by Gene Harrison.
- A surgeon recommends (Book Review). Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'Nursing Today,' by J. Salvage.
- The political potential of nurses. Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Nursing,' by J. Salvage.
- book notes. // Exceptional Parent;Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p88
Reviews the book `Ask a Nurse: From Home Remedies to Hospital Care,' edited by Geraldine Bednash.
- Nursing. Alexander, M. F. // Health Education Research;Mar1989, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p165
The article reviews the book "Nursing," by David White.