- News of the brews. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/1/2014, Issue 146, p20
The article offers news briefs related to breweries in Great Britain including partnership between brewers Sara Barton and Derek Prentice, Hogs Back Brewery boss Rupert Thompson's planting of a new hop garden and Norfolk brewery Woodforde's launch of a beer commemorating 25 years of the Broads...
- Ten Women Taking on New Administrative Roles in Higher Education. // Women in Academia Report;11/5/2013, p18
The article announces the appointment of 10 women in new teaching positions who include Suzanne Harrington as Oklahoma State University's chief wellness officer, Cynthia L. Roth as West Virginia University Foundation's chief executive officer (CEO) and president, and Sara Barton as Pepperdine...
- The American Farm (Book Review). Meltzer, Milton // Library Journal;4/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p792
Reviews the book 'The American Farm: a photographic history,' by Maisie Conrat and Richard Conrat.
- Women on the Move. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Dec2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
The article announces several personnel changes related to women in higher education including Sara Barton as chaplain at Pepperdine University in California , Patricia Gentile as president of the North Shore Community College in Massachusetts, and Josianne Pennington as vice president (VP) for...
- Behind the Blind. BLANKENSHIP, RICHARD // Fourth Genre: Explorations in Nonfiction;Spring2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p69
A creative personal essay is presented in which the author describes life on his rural family farm.
- Fighting for the Farm: Rural America Transformed (Book). Barron, Hal S. // Agricultural History;Fall2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p629
Reviews the book 'Fighting for the Farm: Rural America Transformed,' edited by Jane Adams.
- Back at the Farm (Book). Hodges, Louise B. // Library Journal;11/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 19, p2103
Reviews the book 'Back at the Farm,' by Dick Deming.
- Organic Farming (Book Review). Dufur, Mary Lynn // Library Journal;11/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 19, p2268
Reviews the book 'Organic Farming: Yesterday's and Tomorrow's Agriculture,' edited by Ray Wolf.
- Farm Town (Book Review). Calabrese, Alice // School Library Journal;Oct74, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p118
Reviews the book 'Farm Town: a Memoir of the 1930's,' edited by Grant Heilman.