- Fighting for the Farm: Rural America Transformed (Book). Barron, Hal S. // Agricultural History;Fall2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p629
Reviews the book 'Fighting for the Farm: Rural America Transformed,' edited by Jane Adams.
- News of the brews. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/1/2014, Issue 146, p20
The article offers news briefs related to breweries in Great Britain including partnership between brewers Sara Barton and Derek Prentice, Hogs Back Brewery boss Rupert Thompson's planting of a new hop garden and Norfolk brewery Woodforde's launch of a beer commemorating 25 years of the Broads...
- Farewell to Farms (Book). Prag, Ebbe; Seppala, Pekka // European Journal of Development Research;Jun2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p235
Reviews the book 'Farewell to Farms: De-agrarianisation and Employment in Africa,' edited by Deborah Fahy Bryceson and Vali Leiden.
- Trees on the Farm (Book). Ahmed, Souad Musa; Alim, Leena Omar // Ahfad Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p65
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Trees on the Farm: Assessing the Adoption Potential of Agroforestry Practices in Africa,' edited by S. Franzel and S.J. Scherr.
- Die Anfange der Kollektivierung in der Ubergang zur staalichen Reglementierung der Produktions-- und Marktbeziehungen im Dorf (1928-1930) (Book Review). Mulholland, Daniel // American Historical Review;Feb87, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p180
Reviews the book 'Die Anfange der Kollektivierung in der Ubergang zur staatlichen Reglementierung der Produktions- und Marktbeziehungen im Dorf (1928-1930),' by Stephen Merl.
- Farm Town (Book Review). Calabrese, Alice // School Library Journal;Oct74, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p118
Reviews the book 'Farm Town: a Memoir of the 1930's,' edited by Grant Heilman.
- Farming in Boxes (Book Review). Kish, Gail; Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Pollack, Pamela D.; Abramson, Jane; Stenson, Leah Deland // School Library Journal;Oct76, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p121
Reviews the book 'Farming in Boxes: One Way to Get Started Growing Things,' by Peter and Mike Stevenson.
- Ten Women Taking on New Administrative Roles in Higher Education. // Women in Academia Report;11/5/2013, p18
The article announces the appointment of 10 women in new teaching positions who include Suzanne Harrington as Oklahoma State University's chief wellness officer, Cynthia L. Roth as West Virginia University Foundation's chief executive officer (CEO) and president, and Sara Barton as Pepperdine...
- Farm Appraisal and Valuation (Book Review). Pilmer, Charles L. // Appraisal Journal;Jul84, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p474
Reviews the book 'Farm Appraisal and Valuation,' 6th edition, by William G, Murray, Duane C. Harris, Gerald A. Miller and Neill S. Thompson.