- Steamboats in the ice. Lewis, Walter // Beaver;Dec90/Jan91, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p23
Presents information on the role of John Hamilton in starting the steamboat transportation in Canadian history. Hamilton's first stake in the steamboat business; Effect of the course of winter in the steamboat business of Hamilton; How Hamilton commissioned the steamboat Traveller; Voyage route...
- Tsunamis. French, Jeffrey A. // School Library Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p208
The article reviews the book "Tsunamis," by John Hamilton.
- Government in Action! Hamiton, John; Scordato, Julie // Library Media Connection;Aug/Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p95
Reviews the book "Government in Action," by John Hamilton.
- The CIA/The Marine Corps. Glantz, Shelley // Library Media Connection;Oct2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p90
The article reviews two books "The CIA," and "The Marine Corps.," by John Hamilton.
- DAYS OF THE STEAMBOATS. Zankowich, Paul // Education;Apr/May1968, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p356
The article reviews the book "Days of the Steamboats," by William H. Ewen.
- Steamboats and the Cotton Economy: River Trade in the Yazoo-Mississippi Delta. Amundson, Richard J. // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1074
Reviews the book 'Steamboats and the Cotton Economy: River Trade in the Yazoo-Mississippi Delta,' by Harry Owens.
- Steamboat in a Cornfield (Book Review). Homer, Patricia; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gale, David; Cherenfant, Greta // School Library Journal;Mar87, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p160
Reviews the book 'Steamboat in a Cornfield,' by John Hartford.
- MID STREAM STEAM. Govier, Katherine // Books in Canada;Apr73-Jun73, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p46
Reviews the book `The Steamboats on the Saskatchewan,' by Bruce Peel.
- Edgar Snow: A Biography. Everett, George // Journalism History;Spring/Summer89, Vol. 16 Issue 1/2, p48
The article reviews the book "Edgar Snow: A Biography," by John Maxwell Hamilton.