Designing Distributed Learning Environments with Intelligent Software Agents
- The Evolution of American Educational Technology (Book). // Education Digest;Feb1991, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p78
Reviews the book "The Evolution of American Educational Technology," by Paul Saettler.
- Educational Technology (Book). Anderson, Cynthia // Book Report;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p79
Reviews the book ',Educational Technology: The Development of a Concept' by Alan Januszewski.
- Ed Tech Defined. Hug, William E. // School Library Journal;Sep77, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p40
Reviews the book 'Educational Technology: Definition and Glossary of Terms.'
- The Computer in Education (Book). Fite, Kathy // Educational Leadership;Mar1986, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p85
Reviews the book 'The Computer in Education: A Critical Perspective,' edited by Douglas Sloan.
- Extending the Human Mind (Book). Goldberg, Albert // Educational Leadership;Mar1986, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p86
Reviews the book 'Extending the Human Mind: Computers in Education, Summer Conference Proceedings,' published by the Center for Advanced Technology in Education.
- Aspects of Educational Technology, Vol. XIII: Educational Technology Twenty Years On. // Education Digest;Oct1980, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p71
Reviews the book "Aspects of Educational Technology," vol. 13, "Educational Technology Twenty Years On," edited by G. Terry Page and Quentin A. Whitlock.
- Educational Technology (Book). Siebenberg, Tammy R. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p336
Reviews the book 'Educational Technology: The Development of a Concept,' by Alan Januszewski.
- Goldin, C. and Katz, L.F.: The race between education and technology. Leonardi, Marco // Journal of Economics;Sep2009, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p93
The article reviews the book "The Race Between Education and Technology" by C. Goldin and Lawrence F. Katz.
- Media guide. Harmon, Charles // American Libraries;Feb90, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p143
Reviews the book "Dictionary of Library and Educational Technology," by Kenyon C. Rosenberg and John J. Elsbree.