Canadian Universities and Colleges, 1966
- A Page of Irish History: Story of University College, Dublin, 1883-1909. T. F. M. // America;6/14/1930, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p238
The article reviews the book "A Page of Irish History: Story of University College, Dublin, 1883-1909."
- An Episodic History of American University and College Since 1953 (Book Review). // Education;Summer79, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p354
An Episodic History of American University and College Since 1953. Decadence and Renewal in the Higher Learning. Russell Kirk. Gateway Editions, Ltd., South Bend, Indiana. 1978. 354 pp. The author maintains that there is a growing consensus that receiving a degree from an American college and...
- Indispensable in Counseling. McGrath, Earl J. // Journal of Higher Education;Oct1948, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p381
The article reviews the book "American Universities and Colleges," edited by A. J. Brumbaugh and Mary Irwin.
- Peterson's Book of Christian Colleges & Universities. Teslow, Teagen // Teen Ink;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p48
The article reviews the book "Peterson's Book of Christian Colleges & Universities."
- A NOT UNSIGHTLY BUILDING. Toker, Franklin // Journal of Canadian Art History;1992, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p134
The article reviews the book "A Not Unsightly Building: University College and Its History," Douglas Richardson et al.
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES: A GUIDE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS (Book). Horn, Francis H. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Mar64, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p726
Reviews the book "State Universities and Colleges: A Guide for Prospective Students," edited by Roy Hoopes.
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES. // Journal of Higher Education;Dec1952, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p502
The article reviews the book "American Universities and Colleges," edited by Mary Irwin.
- Profiles of American Colleges, 28th Edition. // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 17, Special Section p2
The article reviews the book "Profiles of American Colleges," 28th edition.
- BIBLIOGRAFIE DIPLOMOV�CH PRAC�. Ka�par, Oldrich // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2004, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p434
This article reviews Milos Tomandl's Bibliografie diplomoych praci (Bibliography of masters' theses), published in 2004 by the Institute of Ethnology of the Philosophy Faculty of Karlovy University in Prague, an annotated list of graduate theses in ethnology, written 1991-2003, but covering the...