- The Sanctity of Cardinal Newman. Blehl, Vincent F. // America;6/14/1958, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p328
The article looks at the investigation on the sanctity of Cardinal John Henry Newman as a priest. Monsignor H. Francis Davis has been chosen to conduct an inquiry into the sanctity of the cardinal, with the approval by Reverend Edward J. Griffith. It notes that the writings contained in the book...
- Realizations, Newman's Selections of his Parochial and Plain Sermons/Newman the Priest/John Henry Newman, a mind alive... Davies, Mervyn // Pastoral Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p91
The article reviews several books including "Realizations: Newman's Selections of His Parochial and Plain Sermons," edited by Vincent Ferrer Blehl, "Newman the Priest," by Gerard Skinner and "John Henry Newman: A Mind Alive," by Roderick Strange.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...
- Briefly noted. // Architectural Record;Aug1992, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p54
Reviews briefly several new architectural publications including: `The Accessible Housing Design File,' by Ronald L. Mace; `The Americans with Disabilities Act Facilities Compliance Workbook,' by Evan Terry Associates; `A History of Housing in New York City,' by Richard Plunz.
- Book review. Payne, James E. // Business Economics;Jul90, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p68
Reviews the book `Political Economy and International Money: Selected Essays of John Williamson,' edited by Chris Milner.