- The Sanctity of Cardinal Newman. Blehl, Vincent F. // America;6/14/1958, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p328
The article looks at the investigation on the sanctity of Cardinal John Henry Newman as a priest. Monsignor H. Francis Davis has been chosen to conduct an inquiry into the sanctity of the cardinal, with the approval by Reverend Edward J. Griffith. It notes that the writings contained in the book...
- Realizations, Newman's Selections of his Parochial and Plain Sermons/Newman the Priest/John Henry Newman, a mind alive... Davies, Mervyn // Pastoral Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p91
The article reviews several books including "Realizations: Newman's Selections of His Parochial and Plain Sermons," edited by Vincent Ferrer Blehl, "Newman the Priest," by Gerard Skinner and "John Henry Newman: A Mind Alive," by Roderick Strange.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...
- History bookshelf. // American History;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
Presents briefs on various books and videos on American history. `The Encyclopedia of New York City'; `Between Two Fires: American Indians In The Civil War'; `The Secret Service'; Details on other books.