- Books. Phillips, Debra // Entrepreneur;Sep95, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p196
Reviews the book `Open-Book Management: The Coming Business Revolution,' by John Case.
- Books. Kennedy, Carol // Director;Jun98, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p126
Reviews the book `The Open-Book Management Experience,' by John Case.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Farris, Dale // Library Journal;6/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p130
Reviews the book `Open-Book Management: How a Fully Informed Workforce Can Turbo Charge Your Business,' by John Case.
- Employees with financial savvy boost performance. Hodge, John W. // HR Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p115
Reviews the book `Open-Book Management: The Coming Business Revolution.'
- The open-book revolution. Case, John // Inc.;Jun95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p26
Presents an article which is adapted from the book `Open-Book Management: The Coming Business Revolution,' by John Case. Explains what open-book management is and how it will change the future of the business organization. Basic principles; Differences between open-book management and...
- Managing by the (open) book. // Supervisory Management;Jul95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p1
Discusses open book management, the topic of John Case's book `Open Book Management: The Coming Business Revolution'. Results of open book management at Pace Industries' die cast metals plant in Monroe City, Mo. and Phelps County Bank in Missouri; Difference from empowerment programs or...
- The need to know. // Inc.;Sep99, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p107
Reviews three books on management. `Human Capital: What It Is and Why People Invest It,' by Thomas O. Davenport; `Business Ethics: A Kantian Perspective,' by Norman E. Bowie; `Open-Book Management,' by John Case.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.