- 500 DAYS Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars. // Kirkus Reviews;7/1/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 13, p1339
The article reviews the book "500 Days: Secret and Lies in the Terror Wars," by Kurt Eichenwald.
- 500 Days That Shook The World. BURROUGH, BRYAN // Vanity Fair;Oct2012, Issue 626, p202
The article reviews the book "500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars," by Kurt Eichenwald.
- 500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars. // Publishers Weekly;7/2/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 27, p58
A review of the book "500 Days: Secrets & Lies in the Terror Wars," by Kurt Eichenwald is presented.
- Gog and Magog in the White House: Did Biblical Prophecy Inspire the Invasion of Iraq? Spector, Stephen // Journal of Church & State;Sep2014, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p534
The article assesses the likelihood of a purported 2003 comment from former U.S. President George W. Bush to former French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac, which was said to have justified intervention in Iraq on the basis of biblical prophecies regarding the nations of Gog and Magog. Topics...
- 'He Kept Us Safe'? Conason, Joe // Progressive Populist;10/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p18
The article discusses a report published in an issue of "New York Times" by investigative journalist Kurt Eichenwald, which revealed the negligence of former President George W. Bush and his Administration that resulted to the al-Qaeda attack on September 11, 2001.
- Conspiracy of Fools (Book). Bush, Vanessa // Booklist;1/1/2005-1/15/2005, Vol. 101 Issue 9/10, p782
Reviews the book â€œConspiracy of Fools,â€ by Kurt Eichenwald.
- CONSPIRACY OF FOOLS. // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p47
Reviews the book "Conspiracy of Fools," by Kurt Eichenwald.
- The road to fraud. Marinko, Pam // Pharmaceutical Representative;Jan2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p38
The article reviews the book "Conspiracy of Fools," by Kurt Eichenwald.
- PORTFOLIO PATROL. Carmon, Irin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/26/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 64, p10
The article reports on the problems regarding the launch issue of "Portfolio." According to the author, a marquee piece on terrorism by Kurt Eichenwald is said to be on hold because of a recent controversy surrounding Eichenwald having given $2,000 to a source while he was a New York Times...