- A Sailor's Classic Turns 100. Faram, Mark D. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2003, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p66
Reports on the centennial edition of the naval classic 'The Bluejacket's Manual,' edited by navy commander Tom Cutler, for sailors of the U.S. Navy. Developments that led to publication of the book; Changes bought in the first edition of the book; Other editions of the book.
- Sailor's History Explores Legacy Of Navy Tradition, Principles. Munns, David W. // Sea Power;Apr2005, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p42
Reviews the book "A Sailors History of the U.S. Navy," by Thomas J. Cutler.
- A SAILOR'S HISTORY OF THE U.S. NAVY. CUTLER, THOMAS J. // U.S. Black Engineer & Information Technology;Winter2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p58
The article reviews the book "A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy" by Thomas J. Cutler.
- THE U.S. NAVAL INSTITUTE ON NAVAL LEADERSHIP. // Ausmarine;Jul2015, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p38
No abstract available.
- The Battle of Leyte Gulf. // Atlantic;Sep1994, Vol. 274 Issue 3, p113
The article presents a review of the book "The Battle of Leyte Gulf," by Thomas J. Cutler.
- Ventilation: A Practical Guide. // American Artist;Jun1985, Vol. 49 Issue 515, p27
The article reviews the book "Ventilation: A Practical Guide," by Nancy Clark, Thomas Cutler, and Jean-Ann McCrane.
- Brown Water, Black Berets (Book). Gibson, Edward // Library Journal;5/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p80
Reviews the book 'Brown Water, Black Berets: Coastal and Riverine Warfare in Vietnam,' by Thomas J. Cutler.
- On the Armada Bookshelf. // Armada International;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p68
Reviews the book "Dutton's Nautical Navigation," 15th ed., by Thomas J. Cutler.
- The Bluejacket's Manual Turns 100. Faram, Mark D. // All Hands;Jun2002, Issue 1022, p34
Provides information on the book 'The Bluejacket's Manual,' written by Tom Cutler for the sailors.