- The wealthy boomer. Hughes, Susan // Quill & Quire;Jan1997, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book 'The Pig and the Python: How to Prosper from the Aging Baby Boom, ' by David Cork and Susan Lightstone.
- Declaring Our Discontent. Toller, Carol // Quill & Quire;Jul96, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p20
Presents several non-fiction books published in Canada. 'The Fight for Canada,' by Diane Francis; 'The Pig and the Python: How to Prosper From Aging Baby Boom,' by David Cork and Susan Lightstone; 'A History of Reading,'by Alberto Miguel.
- Books. // Financial Planning;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p38
Presents the book `The Pig and the Python: How to Prosper From the Aging Baby Boom,' by David Cork. Usefulness of demographics in predicting future of the market; Effect of boomers to real estate, interest rates and stock market future.
- Those inescapable boomers will cause predictable changes... Griffin, Marie // Drug Store News;3/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
Editorial. Reviews the book `The Pig and the Python,' by David Cork and Susan Lightstone.
- WHEN THE PIG GOES TO MARKET (Book). Allentuck, Andrew // Quill & Quire;May99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p31
Reviews the book 'When The Pig Goes to Market: How to Achieve Long-Term Investing Success,' by David Cork with Susan Lightstone.
- Money matters. Gannaway, Howard // Adults Learning;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the book "Money Talk."
- Ease the Squeeze: Develop a Life Plan, a Giving Plan and a Financial Plan (Book). Ellis, Robert // Christian Librarian;2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book "Ease the Squeeze: Develop a Life Plan, a Giving Plan and a Financial Plan," by Doug Hegedorn.
- Loopholes of the Rich. Dodson, Tina // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p139
The article reviews the book "Loopholes of the Rich," by Diane Kennedy.
- Data for Decision (Book). Wooller, Jeff // Accountancy;Oct76, Vol. 87 Issue 998, p93
Reviews the book "Data for Decision."